Agile Leaf POS develops easier solutions to existing problems via innovative ideas. Our R&D department conducts market research regularly to identify new opportunities in the market. As per market research, it is identified that restaurant owners have faced different challenges in terms of sales recording and most significantly, it is difficult for the restaurant owners to efficiently manage the back-end requirements of the restaurants, such as; inventory and human resource management. Therefore, Agile Leaf POS introduces the product of Restaurant Management System (RMS), specially designed for restaurants and cafes in Pakistan.
Why Implementation of Restaurant Management System is Important for Restaurants in Pakistan
The economic growth rates in Pakistan have continuously fluctuated throughout its history and it’s very difficult to forecast the economic conditions even for the next quarter. Therefore, businesses need to develop new strategies and adopt effective practices to ensure high economic growth in the continuously changing market conditions. But the query arises, how businesses can adapt to this ever changing landscape?
The answer is simple and we don’t need a genius mind to identify the solution. Basically, every problem has a root cause. Present-day business leaders in developed countries have collected data, identified patterns, and then implemented data-driven decisions. The reliability and efficiency of these decisions are high because they are dependent on the significant insights identified through data analysis. So, we can say data-driven decisions are more effective in terms of achieving the benefits rather than the decisions which are purely based on theoretical or observational data. Hence, the RMS developed by Agile Leaf POS contains specific features to collect data that can contribute towards the development of policies for achieving sustainable growth.
Current Users and Their Expectations
Our R&D department has identified significant facts and figures. The market research in the pre-launching period of the Restaurant Management System (RMS) helped to shortlist the requirements of restaurant owners. Results of market research indicate that the majority of the restaurant owners are not sure about the functionalities of the RMS and how it can be used to optimize benefits.
Our company doesn’t blame the owners and consider the prevalent business environment responsible, which does not provide opportunities and essential information to restaurant owners for the completion of their respective tasks and responsibilities. On the other side, some business owners have researched on their own and even decided to invest a large amount of financial capital to implement a RMS developed from scratch suited to their specific needs and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Agile Leaf POS also conducted a detailed survey for the identification of more significant insights. R&D department interviewed restaurant owners with some basic questions and it was revealed that the majority of the owners are expecting a simplified RMS that is easy to install with restaurant-specific functions and most significantly, relevant information should be automatically collected without tedious data input.
Therefore, R&D activities helped to identify that customers don’t prefer complex systems, rather they prefer a system with simple user-interface, more functionalities, and high-end data analytics capabilities. Based on these findings, Agile Leaf POS introduces a simple RMS, but with a large number of functionalities.
Summarized Benefits of Restaurant Management System (RMS) by Agile Leaf POS
The benefits of the Restaurant Management System (RMS) are summarized below.
1. RMS provides features to effectively carry out the activities associated with inventory management. The features allow the business owner to manage the inventory across different locations and most importantly, reports or data collected through RMS helps to identify the current inventory levels to place the next order.
2. The multiple terminals set up across different locations can be linked to the single database. The information presented in the database is analyzed to identify facts and figures for the development of future strategies. It is important to mention that the restaurant requires innovative strategies continuously to ensure that competitive advantage is maintained in the market.
3. The RMS provides support to develop customer-facing displays.
4. The RMS interface is user friendly and is developed to be integrated seamlessly with pre-existing operations of restaurants. The customization feature provides even more compatibility and overall efficiency.
5. The internally generated reports through RMS improves the decision-making process of the restaurant related to the sales, inventory, product portfolio, taxes, and most importantly, the reports can be used for the development of future products and services.
6. RMS helps to calculate the total revenues and profits by systematically recording the sales.
7. Transactions data stored in RMS is essential to identify the areas of improvements in organizational activities and then data-driven strategies are implemented to achieve desirable results.
Therefore, the Restaurant Management System (RMS) offered by Agile Leaf POS is a single technology-based solution to help the restaurant owners in meeting their developed objectives. RMS customization provides opportunities for future growth by analysis of the collected data and then more financial resources can be allocated to compete with the other restaurants in the respective location.
Please feel free to contact our support to understand the benefits of the RMS and what kind of strategies are used to deploy the system and ensure maintenance. Our support team is fully compatible to handle the queries of the customers and feedback is collected continuously to introduce additional features as per the requirements and expectations of the customers.